SAP MDG in Dubai, UAE
SAP MDG in UAE
Consolidate and centrally govern the master data lifecycle to increase the quality and consistency of information across your organisation.
With SAP MDG, SAP presents a combined data management device for the validation, maintenance, and allocation of Master Data.
Master data is used across systems and applications. It is used to preserve the sanity of data in the organisation, reducing cost and for having a single source of truth across functions. Having a centralized master data will enable you to make the right decisions for your organisation and will ensure data transparency across functions. To govern all your master data and provide consistent, comprehensive and relevant data across all functions in your organisation, SAP introduced Master Data Management (MDM) and Master Data Governance (MDG tools).
SAP Master Data Governance (MDG) is a state-of-the-art master data management solution, providing out-of-the-box, domain-specific master data governance to centrally create, change, and distribute, or to consolidate master data across your complete enterprise system landscape.
SAP MDG ensures data integrity across both SAP and non-SAP systems and is an integrated foundation for optimized business processes leading to higher productivity with trusted data, ensuring consistency and saving time and money.
Why SAP MDG
With SAP MDG, the enterprise can enjoy following facilities:
- Centrally maintain supplier, Financial, material, customer and other data for steadiness across the enterprise
- Advantage from a provable audit trail signifying why, when and by whom data is changed
- Apply, integrate and reuse available business logic as well as infrastructure to authenticate data
- Use pre built User Interfaces and Workflows on verified data models
- Duplicate Master Data to non-SAP and SAP systems, by enabling maintenance and creation of a Master Data Governance
- SAP MDG allows the single solution, which can provision both central governance and consolidation shortens management and minimizes TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Offers single, trusted data view and address EIM (Enterprise Information Management) and MDM challenges.
The Benefits of SAP MDG
- You get a single trusted view of your data.
- Integrates rule-based workflow through BRFplus that can be adjusted individually and quickly. It also allows automated workflow control.
- Central creation and maintenance of master data across SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Enforce compliance to corporate data standards.
- Creation of an audit trail for master data changes.
- Improvement of data quality.
- Reduce costs.
- Reuse discrete, existing SAP data structures and functionalities
- Adaptation and expandability to customer-specific needs
- Consolidation and harmonization of the data in varied system
MDG across Lines of Business
Accurate and complete Master Data is the primary requirement for agility and competitive functions across entire lines of business, tapping entire applicable stakeholders in the seat of the driver is vital. This means merging them flawlessly into the maintenance of data workflow, which is depending on the tasks according to full process transparency, domain expertise and usage of business rules.
Master Data serve as the enterprise DNA and it enables several evolving strategies.
The following figure shows the impacts and key trends of SAP MDG in business and technology:
Challenges in Financial Accounting
If the Financial Master Data is distributed inconsistently across the organization, a large amount of manual effort is required to update the Master Data in the Financial systems. This situation not only raises the noncompliance risk with the IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) and the SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) act but also reduces the speed of group classes.
CFO’s are searching answers for the following question:
- How can we accelerate the Financial close via harmonized data across various systems?
- How can we minimize manual work during updating Financial Master Data?
- How to enhance the quality of data in the multisystem environment?
- How can we safely and efficiently execute as well as track needed changes?
Challenges in Supply Chain & Procurement
When it comes to the Supply Chain, the absences of visibility into materials and suppliers influences the overall performance of a company.
Key Decision makers are searching answers for the following questions:
- How can we correct as well as finish supplier data that in turn support to enhance Financial welfares (for instance, conditions, discounts as well as central contracts)?
- How can we get an exact view of suppliers and supplies (for instance, detect duplicate, evaluate performance and analyze expense) to enhance procurement decisions?
- How can we announce new products faster?
Challenges in Customer Relations
When it comes to customer relations, uneven data satisfies entire customer-facing transactions. The marketing or sales head of organizations searching answers for the following questions:
- How can we support to make sure that the order-to-cash processes aren’t troublesome?
- How can we make marketing campaigns more efficient?
Innovation of MDG
When it comes to managing the difficulties of Master Data handling whilst optimizing the SAP investment. SAP MDG provides several benefits.
The application offers pre configured data models, validations, role-based User Interfaces and predefined workflows.
The workflow can be enhanced with minimum effort, facilitating several people to append their expertise in the handling of complex Master Data. For instance, one employee can make changes in the classification details in a substantial master, and another employee can append alternative measurement units and their conversions.
The workflows contain steps for endorsement of the modified data. Until endorsement, the data exist in a staging region, which is discrete from the product Master Data. Once they are approved, the data is dispatched to the creative Master Data tables. The data then distributed to the entire system, which subscribes to the modification of these Master Data. By this way, MDG delivers consistent authorization, definition, and duplication of data to SAP Business Systems and non-SAP systems.
By tracking all these approvals and changes, MDG facilities a complete and compliance audit trail. MDG also offers flexibility to outspread the delivered copies or to create entire new MDG applications depending on the Custom-Defined data models along with suitable roles, workflows, validations and User Interfaces.
MDG Support For Financial Data
- Support Finance enterprises accelerate Financial close
- Facilitates companies to centrally build Financial data objects as well as spread these objects to decentralized units
- This supports to guarantee the standard usage of entities acts entire Financial units, including Reporting, Operational, Financial and Planning Consolidation units
- Offers a collective setting in which Financial specialist can argue new objects, avoid making unwanted objects, and attain the entire audit track for entire changes
- Accounts for time needs for data modification and group’s alteration request
MDG Support For Supplier Data MDG
- Facilitates companies to coordinate and control the difficult process of building and apprising supplier data
- The process needs various people with various specializations to contribute at the exact time and in the exact order to guarantee timely accuracy and obtainability of the details
- Includes a flexible rule-based platform for data authentication to support guarantee the data quality in the making process
- Supports to remove data redundancy via duplicate identification and integration functions
MDG Support for Material Data
- Arranges the Data Maintenance process across various users, supporting to make sure that the data is consistent, complete and accurate in the view of creation
- Enhances the reliability of material and product Master Data across the complete Business network
- Documents modification along the entire lifecycle of the materials to support guarantee compliance
MDG Support For Customer Data
- Enables organizations to gain a richer, deeper understanding of the customer based, up-to-date and non-redundant information
- Supports to rationalize entire customer-based business transactions including sales, marketing, and service
- Supports to enhance profits and revenue and enables cross-sales chances
How MDG Authorizes Business With Authenticated Data?
The SAP MDG application offers the customer a robust Master Data established for enhanced process Flexibility, Business Efficiency, and Simplified. The current version of MDG extends the consolidation functionality of Master Data to the domain of material data in addition to customer data and supplier. New integration approaches enable a switching of data across the Ariba supplier & performance management solution, SAP S/4 HANA and Hybrid e-commerce solutions by supporting customers to manage data across on-premise and hybrid cloud processes and applications in a better way.
How SAP MDG Enhances Quality and Data Management?
SAP MDG provides a wide range of features for handling Master Data assets as well as associated data policies and terms from a central location. MDG is a repository-based data governance device that is specially designed to support a companyâ€™s Master Data quality as well as data policy management requirements. Companies can manage and identify key data assets utilizing personalized glossary terms and metadata, determine data rules and policies, easily trace the lineage of their data and define data ownership.